This page contains links to pictures of the University digitized and in Archives & Special Collections and primary and secondary sources about the history of the University of Mississippi.
Confederate statue and Science Hall from inside The Circle, circa 1910s-1930s.
The UM campus newspaper was titled The Mississippian from 1911 to 1968 and The Daily Mississippian thereafter. These issues are available on Microfilm. Seek assistance from either the Reference Desk or the Main/West Circulation Desk to locate the microfilm and receive instruction on using the microfilm machines.
All editions of the UM yearbook Ole Miss from the first one in 1897 to 2013 are available online in eGrove, the UM institutional repository. Researchers can choose from a variety of formats, page through a book online, download a PDF or search the full-text version.