- The Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research is the world largest collection of digital social science data. Topics covered include sociology, political science, economics, demography, education, child care, health care, crime, minority populations, aging, terrorism, substance abuse, mental health, public policy, and international relations.
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets provides easy access to an extensive repository of standardized and structured statistical data. The Data-Planet repository contains more than 90 billion data points from more than 65 source organizations.
- Provides instant access to important databases in the fields of finance, accounting, banking, economics, management, marketing and public policy. Users must register from within the library for an individual account. Please contact Dr. Kathleen Fuller (email@example.com) for more information about this resource.
- Comprehensive abstract and citation database containing both peer-reviewed research literature and quality web sources. With over 18,000 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers, Scopus supports research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields as well as in the arts and humanities.
Provides coverage for more than 340 Spanish and Portuguese-language periodicals in the areas of business and economics. Search functionality is enhanced through the incorporation of author keywords supplied in Spanish and English.
- Provides coverage for more than 340 Spanish and Portuguese-language periodicals in the areas of business and economics. Search functionality is enhanced through the incorporation of author keywords supplied in Spanish and English.
- Database from Elsevier that provides abstract and full text access to more than 2500 journals from several publishers. It includes more than 9 million full text articles covering a wide variety of subject areas and disciplines.